Subject offering transportThe transport is offered by the Transport Company that publishes on-line its availability to effect services and the relative tariff, hereinafter called Operator. The Operator represents the sole subject with whom the client installs a direct contractual relationship based on the travel conditions presented here. All the Operator’s data are shown in the Booking Confirmation. The contract between the Client and the Operator is to be considered closed at the moment in which the client receives booking confirmation.
BookingsIn the choice of trip to book, based on the options provided at the moment of making the booking, it is the responsibility of the client to note the necessary boarding times requested by the various airline companies, of possible occurrences during travel which may delay arrival at the airport, of possible flight delays and time necessary for baggage reclaim. The booking is confirmed only when the customer receives the booking confirmation, which is required to present to the service staff.
Contact number for the bookingThe telephone number indicated must be valid to allow any eventual emergency communication from the Operator also on the day of travel.
Presentation upon departureThe client must be present at the departure point shown in the Booking Confirmation at least 10 minutes before the stated time, except during high season when an earlier arrival time at the departure point may be requested. The on-board personnel do not await late arrivals. The sole exception allowed is in the case of delayed flights for which is forecast a maximum waiting time of 45 minutes for transfers not shared with other clients. In the case of the driver having the possibility to wait longer than 45 minutes, a supplementary charge will be asked of the clients arriving late. For the transfers shared with other clients, the on-board personnel will not wait for late arrivals even in the case of delayed flights. In the Booking Confirmation a list of emergency numbers in order to contact the Operator will be included.
Baggage transportationThe client should bring a number of cases not exceeding that which is indicated in the booking system. Ski holders are considered to be baggage of large dimension. In the case of the client not respecting such conditions the on-board personnel may refuse to carry out baggage transportation. Baggage containing liquids is not permitted. The baggage is not insured, and as such it is advised to not transport objects of value or to ensure that said baggage is adequately covered by insurance. Any problem related to baggage should be immediately reported by the client to the Operator through the messaging system of Tourshuttle.com or in case of emergency by contacting the Operator at the number shown in the Booking Confirmation. In the case of lost luggage or lost property being relocated, it is the client’s responsibility to retrieve said property from the correct Office of Assistance which will be communicated to the client.
Smoking – consumption of food and drinkSmoking is not permitted on board the vehicle and it is also not permitted to consume food or drink of any kind.
Responsibilities of the Operator and of the clientThe Operator is always responsible for the transportation of his/her clients, keeping note of any minimum unease that can occur, and of the travel destination, always respecting the hour specified in the Booking Confirmation The Operator however declines any responsibility for any event over which he/she has no control. Below is a list of any such event:
- unforeseen delays due to traffic;
- accidents that impede viability or damage to the vehicle;
- adverse weather conditions;
- problems caused by other clients;
- vehicle impounded by police or local authorities;
- accidental mechanical problems of the vehicle;
Complaints and requestsAll complaints should be made to the Operator who carries out the service through the messaging system of Tourshuttle.com within 10 days of the date of the journey.
Acceptance of the travel conditionsWhen a client carries out a booking on-line through Tourshuttle.com he/she accepts the aforementioned travel conditions.
- Cancellations It is possible to cancel a booked trip for any reason directly through the Tourshuttle.com site until 2 days before the trip and you receive a full refund. After this period, there is no refund.
- Extra charges: Included The stated rates include local taxes, 45 minutes of waiting time in case of delayed flights.
- Extra charges: Not included In case of a flight delay longer than 45 minutes, if the driver will have the possibility of waiting for you, you will be charged an extra charge to be paid to the Operator.
- Pickup After receiving your reservation, the Operator will contact you to check the travel details. At the airport the driver will usually wait for you with a sign bearing your name while at the hotel he will call you from the reception desk.
- Payment The payment of the travel booking will be settled directly with the Operator who receives the travel booking and carries out transportation.