SEM Safety and Electric Mobility Expo 2018, event info and tips on how to get to it
How to quickly reach Fiera di Roma from Rome, Fiumicino and Ciampino
SEM Safety and Electric Mobility Expo 2018 is one of the unmissable meeting for the public, media, institution or anyone who wants to take part in the biggest industrial revolution of our time.
The second edition of SEM Expo will be held at Fiera di Roma, 27 - 28 - 29 September 2018 and is organized by Rome Fairgrounds and EMC TV - Electric Mobility Channel.
The event will be an exhibition of the newest technologies in transport sector: Road safety Technologies for environment and energy Electric cars Smart cities
The SEM Expo 2018 let you bridge the gap with the new mobility revolution, you will be able to see the 4 colours of new mobility. In fact, the event is divided in four main themes; the green theme with electric cars and hybrid technologies, blue with car sharing and digital cities, yellow with security and health, red with test drives and sport.
It will be a perfect opportunity to meet and discuss with the main players in the market and to take a closer look at cars, bicycles and many others electrical mobility vehicle.
At this link you can find “How to participate” to the event.
If you trying to understand what is the best way to reach SEM Expo 2018 at Fiera di Roma, take a look at our suggested solutions.
Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Train, ticket price € 1,50. Take train line FL1, direction Orte/Fara Sabina. Get off at Fiera di Roma Station.
- Bus, price € 1,30 From Fiumicino Airport Terminal T1-T2 take bus line “Roma Eur Magliana-Eur magliana [Metro B]”. Get off at “Nuova Fiera di Roma” stop.
- The quickest way is to book a private transfer with a price starting from € 27 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 9 per person.
Rome Ciampino Airport
- Train/Metro, tickets € 3. Take train line FL4 direction Termini station. Change to metro line M-A direction Tuscolana. Take train FL1 at Tuscolana station, direction Fiumicino Airport. Get off at Fiera di Roma stop.
- Private transfer to the event venue with a price starting from € 55 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 18,3 per person.
Rome City Centre
- From Tuscolana station, Tiburtina, Ostiense and Trastevere (connected with metro lines A and B) take train line FL1 direction Rome Fiumicino Airport. Get off at Fiera di Roma station. Ticket price € 1,50.
- Direct private transfer from Rome City Center to Fiera di Roma with a price starting from € 45 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 15 per person.
You can find private transfer operators, with excellent reputation based on thousands of reviews, on the platform Tourshuttle.