All the ways to get to IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018
The most comfortable solution to reach IoT event from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to RAI Amsterdam
Europe’s leading IoT event series will bring together key industries from across Europe and beyond for 2 days of top level content and discussion.
Exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering the impact is has on many industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive, this conference is not to be missed.
The IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018 event will take place on 27-28th June at Amsterdam’s RAI.
This year’s agenda will highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies which are affecting IoT.
There will be case studies and dedicated tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem including Smart Energy & Cities, Developing for the IoT, Connected Industry, Connected Enterprise, Connected Transportation, Data Analytics for AI & IoT, Privacy & Security and IoT Innovations & Technologies.
You can still search passes on the official web site of “IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018”.
You can reach IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in many different ways like:
- Amsterdam Travel Ticket, different ticket prices:
- €16 - 1 day per person
- €21 - 2 day per person
- €26 - 3 day per person
- Only available for 2nd class.
- The Amsterdam Travel Ticket is not valid for Thalys and Eurostar
- This ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days. A day in this context begins at 00:00 AM and ends the next day at 04:00 AM. The validity starts from the moment you check in.
- Unlimited travel to and from Schiphol Airport by NS train to any station in Amsterdam and by the Amsterdam Airport Express (bus 397).
- GVB, recognizable in the colors white and blue, provides you with: tram, bus, metro and ferry.
- The tickets are non-refundable.
- Bus/Train directly from Airport with a price of € 4,2 (single ticket). With this ticket you can travel all around Amsterdam with Bus or Train (Second Class travel) but only one time. You can get off directly at RAI Amsterdam station.
You must check-in and check-out of public transport in the Netherlands, or you run the risk of a hefty fine. To check-in and out, hold your card against the small scanner machine at the door of buses and trams. If you are taking the train or the metro, you can check-in at the gates inside the station.
- Taxi, price range € 40 - € 60 (depends on the chosen company). It is strongly advised not to take rides from drivers soliciting within the airport. These are not officially approved taxi drivers
- Car rental, starting price € 150 for a compact car. You can book the 24 hours indoor parking at RAI Amsterdam with unlimited in and out, € 20 online day rate.
- Direct private transfer to RAI Amsterdam with a price starting from € 38 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 12,6 per person.
You can find private transfer operators, with excellent reputation based on thousands of reviews, on the platform Tourshuttle.Book a direct private transfer to RAI Amsterdam