How to easily get to Cerved Next, the event on data-driven economy
All the ways to reach Cerved Next from Milano Malpensa airport, Milano Linate airport and Milano Centrale train station.
Thursday, 5 July 2018 will be held in Milan, one of the largest events in Europe on the Data-Driven Economy.
The motto of the one-day event is “Be a pioneer. Go next”.
The conference is organized by Cerved Group S.p.A., a leading Information Provider in Italy and one of the main rating agency in Europe with over 30,000 customers, 2,600 employees, 45,8 bn of euro managed credits, 72 m payment experiences collected.
Cerved Next follows the data-driven economy along 3 routes:
- Data-Drive Innovation: for those involved in business development, product, innovation, finance, administration
- Future of Credit: for those involved in credit, finance and administration in companies and financial institution
- Customer Centricity: For those involved in marketing or the commercial side and everyday works with the customer at the center of his thoughts.
Here are some of the most important speakers participating in the event.
You can register for the event on the official site.
The Location is East End Studios c/o Studio Novanta, via Mecenate 88/a 20138 Milan.
You can reach the location in many different ways:
From Milan Malpensa Airport:
- Malpensa Shuttle Bus, with a price of € 10 for the return ticket. When you are at the station of "Milano Centrale" you have to take the bus n. 27. We suggest the stop "Via Mecenate Via Fantoli" (bus ticket € 1.50)
- MalpensaExpress Rail, (Terminal 1,2) ticket € 13. When you are at the station of "Milano Centrale" you have to take the bus n. 27. We suggest the stop "Via Mecenate Via Fantoli" (bus ticket € 1.50)
- Private transfer with a price starting from € 100 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 33,3 per person.
From Milan Linate Airport:
- Bus with a price of € 1,50. Take the Bus n.73 (towards Viale Corsica). After 5 stops, change the bus and take the bus n.27. We suggest the stop "Via Mecenate Via Fantoli".
- Private transfer to East End Studios with a price starting from € 55 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 18,3 per person
From Milan Central Train Station:
- City Bus, with a price of € 1,50. We suggest the Bus n.27 and the “Via Mecenate Via Fantoli” stop.
You can find private transfer operators, with excellent reputation based on thousands of reviews, on the platform Tourshuttle.