All possible solutions to reach quickly Blockchain Expo Europe 2018
Find the best way to get to Blockchain event from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to RAI Amsterdamm
As Europe’s largest established business Blockchain event, with over 8000 blockchain people attending in Berlin 2017, the Blockchain Expo will be arriving RAI Amsterdam on 27-28 June 2018, bringing together 8000+ dedicated blockchain industry attendees across key industries for two days of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
You can still search tickets on the official web site of “Blockchain Expo Europe 2018”.
You can reach Blockchain Expo Europe 2018 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in many different ways like:
- Amsterdam Travel Ticket, different ticket prices:
- €16 - 1 day per person
- €21 - 2 day per person
- €26 - 3 day per person
- Only available for 2nd class.
- The Amsterdam Travel Ticket is not valid for Thalys and Eurostar
- This ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days. A day in this context begins at 00:00 AM and ends the next day at 04:00 AM. The validity starts from the moment you check in.
- Unlimited travel to and from Schiphol Airport by NS train to any station in Amsterdam and by the Amsterdam Airport Express (bus 397).
- GVB, recognizable in the colors white and blue, provides you with: tram, bus, metro and ferry.
- The tickets are non-refundable.
- Bus/Train directly from Airport with a price of € 4,2 (single ticket). With this ticket you can travel all around Amsterdam with Bus or Train (Second Class travel) but only one time. You can get off directly at RAI Amsterdam station.
You must check-in and check-out of public transport in the Netherlands, or you run the risk of a hefty fine. To check-in and out, hold your card against the small scanner machine at the door of buses and trams. If you are taking the train or the metro, you can check-in at the gates inside the station.
- Taxi, price range € 40 - € 60 (depends on the chosen company). It is strongly advised not to take rides from drivers soliciting within the airport. These are not officially approved taxi drivers
- Car rental, starting price € 150 for a compact car. You can book the 24 hours indoor parking at RAI Amsterdam with unlimited in and out, € 20 online day rate.
- Direct private transfer to RAI Amsterdam with a price starting from € 38 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 12,6 per person.
You can find private transfer operators, with excellent reputation based on thousands of reviews, on the platform Tourshuttle.Book a direct private transfer to RAI Amsterdam