Do you have to go to the Blast event? Read some useful tips on how to get there quickly
You can find the easiest way to reach the Blast event from Rome Fiumicino, Rome Ciampino and from the center of Rome.
Blast is one of the largest tech event in Europe that gathers and connects corporate, startups, investors and technology leaders from all over the world with 2 days of full immersion in conferences, workshops, and networking experiences, in addition to a 10.000 sqm exhibition area ready to host new business opportunities and disruptive ideas.
The event will take place on 27-28th September at Fiera di Roma, Rome.
Fiera Roma represents an exhibition pole among the largest and most accredited in Europe and it have a multi-purpose exhibition center of over 390,000 square meters.
Blast organizers believe in the power of interactions and think that bringing together people who have disruptive ideas and those who can realize them can change the world and unlock human potential.
They said that “When startups meet corporate companies, engage with them using an open innovation approach and share knowledge, resources and networks, there is going to be a BLAST that eventually will lead to an evolution of the whole industry”.
To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before.
Blast event fits perfectly for startups, corporates and investors and the main topics are: entertainment, finance, health, manufacture.
You can still find passes on the official web site of “Blast”.
The location can be reached from Rome Fiumicino Airport with:
- Train, ticket price € 8
- Bus Cotral, booked ticket € 1,30, on-board ticket € 7.
- Direct private transfer to Roma Fiera with a price starting from € 27 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 9 per person.
If you arrived at Rome Ciampino Airport you can go to “Blast” with:
- Take the Bus to Ciampino City (€ 1,20) then take the Train to Rome City Center (€ 1,50).
- Private transfer with Tourshuttle. Starting price from € 55 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 18,3 per person.
If you need to reach Roma Fiera from Rome City Center you can take:
- Train (from stations: Roma Ostiense, Roma Trastevere, Roma Tuscolana, Roma Tiburtina e Roma Nomentana) single ticket € 1. Integrated ticket (train and Bus) € 1,50.
- Bus (from stations: Roma Ostiense, Roma Trastevere, Roma Tuscolana, Roma Tiburtina e Roma Nomentana), single ticket € 1,50.
- All day integrated ticket (Bus, Train and Metro) € 7. Two days integrated ticket (Bus, Train and Metro) € 12,50. Three days integrated ticket (Bus, Train and Metro) € 18.
- Direct private transfer with a price starting from € 45 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 15 per person.
You can find private transfer operators, with excellent reputation based on thousands of reviews, on the platform Tourshuttle.