Best ways to reach AI Expo Europe 2018, Europe’s Leading Artificial Intelligence Event
How to get from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to RAI Amsterdam
The AI Expo Europe, the leading artificial intelligence Conference & Exhibition event will take place on 27-28th June at Amsterdam’s RAI.
It is a showcase of next generation technologies and strategies from the world of Artificial Intelligence, an opportunity to explore and discover the practical and successful implementation of AI in driving forward your business in 2018 and beyond.
The AI Expo will bring together over 1,000 visitors over the two days including IT decision makers, developers & designers, heads of innovation, brand managers, data analysts and scientists, start-ups and innovators, tech providers, c-level executives and venture capitalists.
3 reasons to get involved:
- Network potential clients & partners. The combined conference & exhibition format maximises the opportunity for face-to-face time with your target audience.
- Promote your brand. The range of leading media partners and press will provide you with great publicity and increased brand awareness.
- Showcase your product and services. The AI Expo offers the perfect platform to launch new initiatives and associate your brand with cutting edge AI technology.
You can still search tickets on the official web site of “AI Expo Europe 2018”.
You can reach AI Expo Europe 2018 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in many different ways like:
- Amsterdam Travel Ticket, different ticket prices:
- €16 - 1 day per person
- €21 - 2 day per person
- €26 - 3 day per person
- Only available for 2nd class.
- The Amsterdam Travel Ticket is not valid for Thalys and Eurostar
- This ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days. A day in this context begins at 00:00 AM and ends the next day at 04:00 AM. The validity starts from the moment you check in.
- Unlimited travel to and from Schiphol Airport by NS train to any station in Amsterdam and by the Amsterdam Airport Express (bus 397).
- GVB, recognizable in the colors white and blue, provides you with: tram, bus, metro and ferry.
- The tickets are non-refundable.
- Bus/Train directly from Airport with a price of € 4,2 (single ticket). With this ticket you can travel all around Amsterdam with Bus or Train (Second Class travel) but only one time. You can get off directly at RAI Amsterdam station.
You must check-in and check-out of public transport in the Netherlands, or you run the risk of a hefty fine. To check-in and out, hold your card against the small scanner machine at the door of buses and trams. If you are taking the train or the metro, you can check-in at the gates inside the station.
- Taxi, price range € 40 - € 60 (depends on the chosen company). It is strongly advised not to take rides from drivers soliciting within the airport. These are not officially approved taxi drivers
- Car rental, starting price € 150 for a compact car. You can book the 24 hours indoor parking at RAI Amsterdam with unlimited in and out, € 20 online day rate.
- Direct private transfer to RAI Amsterdam with a price starting from € 38 for a 3-seater vehicle, € 12,6 per person.
You can find private transfer operators, with excellent reputation based on thousands of reviews, on the platform Tourshuttle.Book a direct private transfer to RAI Amsterdam